Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Keywords

I had a busy dream night, woke up three times to write down keyword reminders so that in the morning I would be able to recreate the plot, and vivid sensory details of the experiences I was having.  This is what I found on my night stand in the morning, scrawled onto a torn piece of paper:

"moon - extra"

"hair polish"

"dehydrated people"

I remember the first dream had something to do with the moon being a soap bubble orbited by two smaller moons that deformed its trajectory and affected our oceans.  Hair polish refers to a dream in which I invented a product certain to revolutionize the cosmetics industry and make me wealthy:  nail polish applied to long hair, making it sparkly and crunchy.  As for the third?  No idea.  The mind boggles.  I confess to feeling frightened.

No comments:

Post a Comment