Tuesday, May 14, 2013

This is not a dream

Last night I took some benadryl.  And slept from 930 to 6am without a shred of night life.

I've been having some kind of allergic reaction to pollen? food? - whatever it is, my lips are puffier than Angelina Jolie after collagen injections.  I already have an allergy to my own eyelashes so maybe I have become allergic to my whole entire face.

Despite being knocked on my ass by a half dose of children's anti-histamine, my lips are still huge and sore this morning.  Which may indicate that this is not an allergy.  And I am a lightweight.

Google says dehydration may be the culprit.  Then again, maybe I'm harboring alien life that is preparing to burst forth and destroy me as it emerges.

I'm drinking water and hoping for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment