Monday, April 23, 2012

Vampire strategy

I dream a lot about vampires lately because I've been watching Vampire Diaries before bed.  It's basically a paranormal soap opera set in high school.  Last night, when I should have been having epiphanies about my project, because I should be reading scientific papers before bed, I realized that the evil mastermind in VD is trying to isolate everyone, break alliances, so opponents are weaker and can be dispatched one by one.

This is my biggest fear - being alone.  My second is having no worthwhile accomplishments before I die.  There is a buddhist saying that translates kind of like this: when unsure what to do, ask yourself "what is the most important thing?"  It turned out the most important thing right now was to write down this thought.  The second most important thing, given that it is Very Early in the AM, might be to have a quick nap before work.

No comments:

Post a Comment